Before taking workshops in this certificate, participation is required in the full-day Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Champion Training offered by the School of Medicine. Offerings are included in the listing to the right or can be found here.
Workshops can be taken in any order. Titles may vary. Workshop Dashboard links are for use during workshops.
|Required Workshops||Link to Workshop Dashboard|
1. Curricular Materials for Equity and Inclusion
2. Microaggressions in the Teaching and Learning Environment
3. Equitable Assessment
4. Learning Climate in Medical Education
|5. Advanced Feedback across Differences (has a prerequisite)||http://tiny.ucsf.edu/AdvancedFeedback|
6. Exploring Similarities and Differences (TBD)
|Selective Workshops (one is required)||Link to Workshop Dashboard|
1. Racial Bias in Clinical Learning
|2. Inclusive Leadership||http://tiny.ucsf.edu/Inclusive|
3. Holistic Approach to Hiring and Selection
Upon completion of the certificate a participant will be able to:
Click links to read more and register.
Steward: Kate Lupton, MD