, Zoom Call, 1:00-2:00pm
- One tap mobile +12133388477, 97709744892# US (Los Angeles); +16692192599, 97709744892# US (San Jose)
- Dial by your location +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 957 9230 3802
- Kathi Neal, Berkeley, Chair
- Kevin C Miller, Davis, Vice Chair/Recorder
- Elvia Arroyo-Ramirez, Irvine
- Heather Briston, Los Angeles
- Audra Eagle Yun, Irvine
- Jerrold Shiroma, Merced
- Andrea Hoff, Riverside
- Marlayna Christensen, San Diego
- Polina E Ilieva, San Francisco
- Matthew Stahl, Santa Barbara
- Teresa Mora, Santa Cruz
|10min||Collecting photographs from students in the UC Education Abroad Program|
The main office for the UC Education Abroad Program is located at UCSB, so the University Archives collects its records. Recently, issues have come up regarding privacy and international law.
|15min||Call for Feedback to Universitywide Police Policies and Administrative Procedure Discussion||@Elvia Arroyo-Ramirez|
UCI Universitywide Police Policies and Administrative Procedures feedback (due May 31):
UCOP has published proposed updates and changes to its Universitywide Police Policies and Administrative Procedures manual, in response to the 2019 UC Universitywide Policing Task Force and applicable changes in California state law.
Proposed changes to the revised sections include:
|15min||UC Native American Cultural Affiliation and Repatriation Policy Discussion|
UC's Native American Cultural Affiliation and Repatriation Policy (open comment due May 31):
We all have been invited to comment on proposed revisions to UC's Native American Cultural Affiliation and Repatriation Policy. The revised policy includes changes to the California Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act (CalNAGPRA), which were signed into law under AB 275 in September 2020 and became effective January 1, 2021. Comments are due to RPAC no later than May 31.
Google Doc for comments: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H0Txnh84bbVIH9di1K4cPvy4SfdHwYe7jQ4MLIJ6N-o/edit?usp=sharing
|10min||Email Records Statement Finalized||@Matthew Stahl|
No time to address during meeting.
- Matt will work with RMC on the Email Records Statement
- Kathi, Heather, and Elvia will comment on Native American policy document (Others are welcome to comment.)
- Elvia and Teresa to adapt UCI Archives feedback to UCI PD as broader UCAC response (Others are welcome to comment.)
Next regular meeting: Thursday, June 24, 2021, 1:00-2:00pm.