Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Navigate to https://webconnect.sfdph.org/html5 .
- Sign in with your DPH IN credentials.
- Acknowledge the DUO push to your selected secure device.
- Wait while the Webconnect Host Checker loads and searches for the application launcher to finish.
- When prompted, download the application launcher and install it. Go to your downloads folder then double-click the file that you just downloaded (e.g., PulseSecureAppLauncher.msi., etc.).
- Click OK to acknowledge that the Pulse Secure Application Launcher has been installed.
- The next step takes you to the the DPH Webconnect web portal. Click My DPH Desktop or Access DPH Desktop with Single Sign On to establish a remote connection to your workstation.
- The Launch Application window appears. Select Pulse Secure Application Launcher then click the Open link button.
- In the Webconnect secure certificate warning, select Yes to proceed.
- When prompted if you want to contact the server, install or execute software from the server, select Always.
Note: You only have to perform the last 2 steps above during the initial setup. By clicking Always, you will be able to bypass these screens on subsequent reconnect attempts.
- Wait for the Pulse Secure Application Launcher to finish installing the client module.
- When prompted for your Windows Security credentials, log in with your DPH IN, UCSF SOM or CAMPUS domain account and password.