|2.||Pair the needs with the tools (Analysis: communication and collaboration needs)|
- finalize met/unmet assessment
- agree on critical/nice to have split
- identify which tools are appropriate for each need
- rate the fit of each tool
- identify best tool for each need
working on the table:
Analysis: communication and collaboration needs
agreeing on critical/nice to have split
- Need: Color coded as Green (Critical) and Orange (nice to have)
- met/unmet of current needs
- whether or not intuitive or not
- SharePoint, difficult to learn and "out of fashion"
- Security of tools (e.g. Google Docs security/access; easy to set group permission)
- "Home base to organize documents for easy access/ retrieval" to be included in "best practices."
- Possible Tools (how easy: 3, 2, 1, ?)
- Usefulness of Survey Monkey as a scheduling tool?
- "Have tools with easy to set up accounts" using it as a differentiation criteria in our final decision.