🛈 Wiki Tips

(1) Is your name in Wiki displaying only your last name? Or is your name in Wiki displaying as you user account id? Need to update your name in Wiki so colleagues can find you? Want to upload a photo? See Personal Settings in the updated FAQ in Wiki Help.
(2) Can't find a user to add to your wiki space? See what you can do when User cannot be found via search .
Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Note taker: Matthew

Present: Adrian Petrisor, Michael Stuart, Matthew McKinley, Holly Eggleston, Tom Bustos, Michael Yonezawa

Absent: Dale Snapp, Jim Vanderveen, Colby Riggs, Shu Liu, Elizabeth McAulay, Tom Moon

Agenda & Notes

ItemSpeaker& TimeNotesDecisions & Actions

1. Attendance call

AP / 2 min  
2. Review of Action Items from Previous MeetingAP / 5 min 


3. Review of PM CKG activity at the end of 6 months; future of PM CKG

Everyone's thoughts In light of fact that:

1) Everyone is busy & participation in group has decreased
2) New Advisory Structure does not yet have place for CKGs

All / 15 min
  • Holly:
    • Good learning resource for 'formal' PM
    • Creating a network of PMs & having a space to bring and share issues is very valuable
  • Matthew
    • Still a young group and so value hasn't yet been fully realized
    • Helps with standardization of language & practices
  • Michael Stuart
    • Good chance to see how projects work across system/multiple campuses, not just local practices
    • Has a place but hasn't seen maximum value yet
  • Michael Yonezawa
    • Value in exchange of ideas 
    • Not as many 'practical' ideas to push up to SAG & less of a reciprocal relationship--CKG is in 'isolation'  
    • Either broaden to a general learning group or narrow to focus more on concrete objectives
  • Tom Bustos
    • Nothing tangible from group yet--outcomes may help prove usefulness of group

Adrian -- were resources pages helpful?

Matthew & Tom: found it helpful to learn & clarify PM concepts such as Scrum/Agile


  1. Continue as a list-serv to ask questions & consult with other PMS
  2. Exist as CKG but with less regular meetings
  3. Continue with regular meetings, but with another chair because Adrian has been doing it for a while

Everyone chose option B but many still want list-serv from option A


  1. Next meeting in October according to less frequent (quarterly) meeting preference. Awaiting word from Advisory Council on whether CKGs will continue and, if so, we will choose a new chair.


  •  Adrian Petrisor will schedule meeting for October and will stay on for chair for this meeting.
6. Future Agenda ItemsAll / 5 min  
  • No labels