Common Knowledge Groups (CKGs) are standing groups of experts or pioneers in areas of interest to the University of California Libraries (UCL). The intention of CKGs is to foster innovation by providing a venue for staff across campuses and from various levels to exchange ideas and collaborate on systemwide initiatives at the “Service Envisioning” stage. At this stage, new ideas are being generated for new services or improvements to existing services. The environment of CKGs will be one of open communication and meetings.
- For more information, including CKG Guidelines and a roster of CKG Chairs & their contact info, please visit the UC Libraries CKG public webpage.
- For more information on the UC Libraries Advisory Structure, including its Strategic Action Groups and their charges, please visit the UC Libraries Advisory Structure public webpage.
- See also the UC Libraries Advisory Structure Organization Chart.
Below, please find links into the various CKG's and their public minutes:
- Archival Management Systems User Group CKG
- Cataloging and Metadata Interest Group CKG
- Born Digital Planning Group CKG
- Interlibrary Lending Services CKG
- Reference CKG
- Scholarly Publishing Group CKG
- Preservation CKG
- Project Management CKG (forthcoming)
- Statistics CKG
- UC Shared Visual Resource CKG