The project team comprises staff at the California Digital Library (CDL) and UC Berkeley's IST Research IT unit.
- Catherine Mitchell (CDL), Project Director: provides leadership and oversight to the project.
- Brian Tingle (CDL), Technical Lead: sets the course for the technical development of the UCLDC, solves problems that arise, and works on implementing all parts of the platform.
- Sherri Berger (CDL), Product Manager: coordinates team members, communicates with stakeholders; ensures that the project meets its goals and the product the needs of its users.
- Adrian Turner (CDL), Metadata Design Analyst: designs the metadata schema and its implementation in the platform and works on configuring the digital asset management system.
- Mark Redar (CDL), Developer: works on developing the public interface and aggregation aspects of the project, with a focus on the index, harvester, and collection registry components.
- Amy Wieliczka (UCB), Documentation/Developer: creates documentation for all parts of the platform, provides UX support for library staff users, and works on developing the public interface.
- Patrick Schmitz, Richard Millet, Chris Hoffman (UCB), Nuxeo/ETL Consultants: advise on questions related to the installation and configuration of the DAMS and loading of collections.
- Yuteh Cheng, Lam Voong (UCB), ETL Specialists: develop processes for batch-loading files and metadata into the DAMS.
- Barbara Hui (CDL), Developer: investigates options for support of UCLDC customization and integration with Omeka.