(Click pictures to enlarge them)
1. Go into your space, click the Space Tools button at the bottom of the left sidebar, and select Manage Users/Groups
2. Click the name of a group to view its members
3. To remove a user, click the trash can icon to the right of the user's name
4. To look up a user to add, click the Confluence Directory Search link
5. Set the drop-down menus to 'Full Name' and 'Contains', then type the user's last name and click Find Users*
* If the user's name does not come up in your search, you can contact the Wiki Administrators to create the user's wiki account, or tell the user to log in to the wiki, which will auto-create the user's wiki account
6. Click the green plus icon to the right of the user's name to add the user
- If a user group doesn't appear on the Manage Users/Groups page, it may be a legacy user group (pre-2010) which can only be changed by a Wiki Administrator. Please contact the Wiki Administrators to make changes to this type of group.
- If a user's name doesn't come up in the search results, he/she doesn't have a wiki account yet. You can contact the Wiki Administrators to create the user's wiki account, or tell the user to log in to the wiki, which will auto-create the user's wiki account.
- To create a new group, see Create a User Group.