(Click pictures to enlarge them)
1. Go into your space, click the Space Tools button at the bottom of the left sidebar, and select Permissions
2. The screen shows all groups and individuals with access to your space. To add/change permissions, click the Edit Permissions button.
- If Anonymous users have View permission in your space, it is a public space and can be accessed without logging in
- For an overview of permission types, see Permission Types
- To add or remove an individual user, see Add or Remove Individual User
- To view the members of a user group, see View/Add/Remove Users in a Group