|Instructions||Click screenshots to enlarge|
Go into your space, click the Space Tools menu (bottom left) and select Permissions.
The screen shows all groups and individuals with access to your space. To add/change permissions, click the Edit Permissions button.
- If Anonymous users have View permission in your space, it is a public space and can be accessed without a login
- Wiki@UCSF policy states that Anonymous users may not be given any permissions other than View
- For an overview of permission types, see Permission Types
- To add or remove an individual user, see Add/Remove Individual User
- To view the members of a user group, see View/Add/Remove Users in a Group