Must complete for release; essential for public access
Workin' on it:
Possible for release; actively underway but not essential for public access.
|Harvest and metadata|
- All collections that have been designated for harvest (i.e., all the ones listed here) appear on the site.
- Metadata is readable and polished (e.g. no extraneous characters are displayed).
- Individual failed objects from various collections are fixed on a case-by-case basis.
- Mapping adjustments and harvest of additional metadata fields are addressed on a case-by-case basis.
- Objects with special characters that are not displaying correctly are identified and resolved on a case-by-case basis
- UCSF Tobacco Library collections have been re-harvested from their new platform.
|Sitewide display and functionality|
- All pages are present with no known broken links.
- URLs are nice-looking and persistent.
- All image objects--including complex objects harvested from Nuxeo--have a thumbnail/representational image.
- Better design has been implemented so non-image objects don't appear broken or obscured.
- Site speed and performance are acceptable.
- Site behaves as expected on a mobile device.
- Google Analytics reporting enabled for CDL and contributors.
- PDF-type text objects harvested from Nuxeo have thumbnails.
- Collections without any objects with thumbnails have a better UX solution for collection "mosaics" than just a stack of format icons.
- Sitewide tweaks to labeling, counts, etc. on a case-by-case basis to continue to improve user experience
- All images featured on the homepage are in fact on the site.
- Campuses "shuffle" (reorder) on the homepage on refresh or nightly.
- Alternative "lock-ups" (top three images) are designed and rotate on refresh or nightly.
|Campus/institution and collection pages|
- Contact information appears for all campuses and institutions.
- Descriptions appear for all institutions and collections for which they have been provided.
- Collections sort A-Z within an institution/campus page.
- Institutions sort A-Z on the institution directory.
- "Sticky" collections appear on institution landing pages (selected 3-5 collections rise to the top).
- Tweaks to the default ordering of objects within collection pages and mosaics to privilege objects with thumbnail.
- Filters, list view, related collections, and mouseover object title work
- Search with multiple keywords uses "and" instead of "or" to improve relevancy
- Sort (A-Z and/or date) is available.
- "View all" available and better pagination behavior to avoid gaps in thumbnail tiling.
|Object-level display and functionality|
- Complex objects redesigned for better UX (e.g. parent-level file as a "cover page").
- Texts harvested from Nuxeo are downloadable.
- Carousel displays correct related objects depending on user's path through site.
- Related collections display.
- "Contact owner" button links to the institution landing page at minimum.
- Share buttons work.
- "Contact owner" button directly emails the institution.
- Images harvested from Nuxeo are downloadable.