Dr. Tanner Mortenson, Dr. Dinithi Iddawela
See separate email for zoom link!
- Recognize the importance of handoffs in the safety and ongoing care of patients.
- Learn effective strategies to conduct safe handoffs.
- Synthesize a clinical case and summarize the hospital course to prepare for handoff.
- Utilize a standardized format for transferring patient information. (IPASS)
- Perform a synthesis of acquired information during a handoff.
- Practice evaluation and feedback skills by observing a handoff.