Welcome to the
University of California, San Francisco's Identity and Access Management
Welcome to UCSF's wiki.
The Identity and Access Management service.Here you can establish team maintains services that allow you to establish and maintain an online "identity" — such as your MyAccessID MyAccess ID and associated password — which you can then use . Your MyAccess ID can be used to access many UCSF online services .
as well as services provided by affiliated organizations and vendors.
What would you like to know more about?
- UCSF Medical Center Account Request Form (ARF)
- UCSF Directory (find UCSF faculty, staff, residents, affiliates and departments)
- MyAccess Single-Sign-On (use one username and password to login to all UCSF services)
- MyAccess Landing Page (curated list of web applications for UCSF users)
- Guest Accounts (request and manage temporary accounts for non-UCSF users to access UCSF resources)
- MyAccess Person Lookup Page (tool for technical support personnel to examine UCSF user information)
- Access Management Web Application (create and approve elevated access to various UCSF resources)
- Automatic Email and Active Directory Account Creation
- FAQ for New Hitachi IAM System