This site hosts learning materials and links for the many UCSF Educational Skills Workshops offered by the Center for Faculty Educators. Each faculty development topic on the space has a workshop dashboard, which can be used during a workshop to access materials, and afterwards to review materials. Our goal is to have handouts, slides, and faculty development team members for each topic. Link to this page: http://tiny.ucsf.edu/UCSFCPL
Search for Workshop Dashboards
Find Workshop Dashboards by Education Theme
Find workshop dashboards for UCSF Educational Skills workshops by groupings:
- Key Educational Skills Series: Foundational educational knowledge.
- Clinical Education Skills Series: Topics with a clinical teaching focus.
Medical Education Grand Rounds: Short, up-to-the minute lectures, often with visiting scholars.
Interprofessional Teaching Skills Series: Skills for creating and maximizing interprofessional learning opportunities
- Education Leadership Skills Series: Skills for current and aspiring education leaders.
- Simulation Education Skills Series: Skills for teaching with simulation.
- Assessment and Education Research Skills Series: Skills used in learner assessment, program evaluation, and education research data collection, analysis, and dissemination.
Special Topics in Education Series: Timely and cutting edge topics by invited and local faculty developers.
Materials on this site are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Do not post Protected Health Information (PHI) or copyright-protected material.
Browse Workshop Dashboards by Labels