Browse Workshops by Series
Our UCSF Educational Skills workshop series serve UCSF faculty and learners at all levels of educational development and interest.
- Key Educational Skills Series: Foundational educational knowledge. Forms the core of the Teaching Scholars Program.
- Community-Based Educational Skills Series: Topics with a clinical teaching focus, for volunteer clinical faculty at UCSF's community teaching sites.
- Education Grand Rounds: Short, up-to-the minute lectures, often with visiting scholars.
- Interprofessional Education and Practice Series: Fundamental issues in IPE and interprofessional practice.
- Simulation Education Skills Series: Topics related to teaching with simulation.
Special Topics Educational Skills Series: Advanced topics that build on skills learned in the Key series.
Search for a Workshop
Page: Key Educational Skills Workshops Page: Community-Based Educational Skills Series Page: Education Grand Rounds Page: Special Topics Educational Skills Series Page: Simulation Education Skills Series Page: Interprofessional Education and Practice Series Page: Teach for UCSF Certificate Program Page: ESCape Schedule 13-14