Titles may vary. Links lead to workshop dashboards with learning materials and links to skills assessments.
- Curricular Materials for Equity and Inclusion
- Exploring Similarities and Differences (TBD)
- Equitable Assessment
- Learning Climate in Medical Education
Advanced Feedback across Differences (has a prerequisite)
Selective Workshops (one is required)
Upon completion of the certificate a participant will be able to:
- Select and design inclusive instructional materials that represent diverse perspectives.
- Monitor diversity in the representation of participants in the teaching and learning environment.
- Develop assessments that minimize the potential for bias.
- Recognize and examine biases that arise in assessment decisions.
- Diagnose learners’ diverse needs and design relevant instructional activities.
- Address bias and microaggressions in the learning environment in the moment.
- Explore instructors’/mentors’ differences and similarities with learners/mentees to improve engagement and support.
- Provide feedback that is sensitive to learners’ different backgrounds and experience.
- Enroll in Teach for UCSF
- Read more about Teach for UCSF Certificate Program
- Ask a question
- Request a transcript
- Link to this page: http://tiny.ucsf.edu/T4UCSFTEI
Certificate Teaching Team
Steward: Kate Lupton
- E. Alexandra Brown
- Rosny Daniel
- Robin Goldman
- Meghan O'Brien
- Kate Lupton
- Sneha Daya