Titles may vary. Links lead to workshop dashboards with learning materials and links to skills assessments.
- Preparing to Teach Quality Improvement and Patient Safety
- Teaching Learners to Use and Find Data for QIPS
- Teaching to Provide High Value Care
- Capitalizing on Interprofessional Teachable Moments
- Critical Reflection
- Getting Projects Done: Tools for Helping Learners Stay on Track
- Small Group Teaching
Upon completion of the certificate a participant will be able to:
- Compare and contrast QI and PS principles and methodologies.
- Demonstrate effective strategies to engage learners in QI/PS across the continuum of health professional education.
- Employ QI/PS tools as teaching strategies.
- Facilitate learner reflection around QI and PS issues.
- Design experiential learning activities for learners to apply QI/PS concepts.
- Mentor learners in participation at any phase of a quality improvement and patient safety project.
- Select, organize, and interpret QI and PS data.
- Implement QI and PS initiatives using principles of motivation and change management.
QI/PS Teaching Links
- Ask a question
- Request a transcript
- Teach for UCSF Certificate Program
- Enroll in Teach for UCSF
- Link to this page: http://tiny.ucsf.edu/QIPS
- Liao JM. Providing Educational Content and Context for Training the Next Generation of Physicians in Quality Improvement. Academic Medicine 2015.