Enrollees can use this portal to:
Find upcoming workshops
Complete missed skills assessments
Track your own progress
See certificate objectives and requirements
- Compare certificate tracks
- Join an optional Teach for UCSF Cohort NEW!
See details for each certificate:
Teach for UCSF Links:
Enroll in one or more certificates
- Ask a question
- Request CME Credit for Educational Skills Workshops
- Program Expectations, Eligibility, and Policies
- Teach for UCSF Cohort Option:
- Lists of certificates granted
- Accelerated Path opportunities
- Link to this page:
To get started, click on a track below:
Some details to keep in mind:
- We recommend finishing all requirements in 2-4 years.
- Be sure to register for workshops so you will get the reminder to attend. Also, workshops with too few sign-ups risk being cancelled.
- Add workshops to your calendar as you sign up.
- Remember to sign in to verify attendance.
- Complete and submit the required skills assessment during the workshop.
- Use the Progress-Tracking Worksheet to keep track of workshops you have attended.
- Read more about program expectations here: Teach for UCSF
Direct questions about the program to Victoria Ruddick.
Thank you for your interest in improving your teaching. Please let others know about the Teach for UCSF program.