Enrollees can use this portal to:
Find upcoming workshops
Complete missed skills assessments
Track your own progress
See certificate objectives and requirements
- Compare certificate tracks
See details for each certificate:
- General Teaching
- Simulation Teaching
- Interprofessional Teaching
- Teaching Quality Improvement and Patient Safety (QI/PS)
- Education Leadership
- Teaching for Equity and Inclusion (Coming soon.)
To get started, click on a track below:
Some details to keep in mind:
- We recommend finishing all requirements in 2-4 years.
- Be sure to register for workshops so you will get the reminder to attend. Also, workshops with too few sign-ups risk being cancelled.
- Add workshops to your calendar as you sign up.
- Remember to sign in to verify attendance.
- Complete and submit the required skills assessment during the workshop.
- Use the Progress-Tracking Worksheet to keep track of workshops you have attended.
- Read more about program expectations here: Teach for UCSF
Direct questions about the program to Victoria Ruddick.
Thank you for your interest in improving your teaching. Please let others know about the Teach for UCSF program.