Titles may vary. Links lead to workshop dashboards with learning materials and links to skills assessments..
- Simulation: Why, When, What?
- Small Group Teaching
- Curriculum Development
- Planning and Designing Mannequin-Based Simulation Scenarios
- Conducting Scenario-Based Simulations
- Debriefing Scenario-Based Simulations
- in Health Professions Education
- Learning Climate
- Teaching and Assessing in Competency-Based Education
= Core simulation workshops.
- Apply principles of curriculum development to the design of simulation scenarios, in particular choose appropriate simulation strategies to achieve learning objectives.
- Conduct scenario-based simulations, maximizing fidelity and learner engagement.
- Choose and apply an effective debriefing strategy for scenario-based simulations.
- Choose and apply effective assessment tools for use in simulation.
Register for Workshops
Click links to read more and register.
Or, search in calendar view using category filters.
Simulation Teaching Links
- Progress-Tracking Worksheet
- Teach for UCSF Certificate Program
- Enroll in Teach for UCSF
- Accelerated Path to Teach for UCSF Certificates
- Ask a question
- Kanbar Center for Simulation, Clinical Skills and Telemedicine Education
- Kanbar Instructor Guide
- Link to this page: http://tinyurl.com/T4UCSFSim