- Sam Brondfield, MD, Master's Project presentation: Cognitive Load in Inpatient Consult Residents and Fellows: An Explanatory Sequential Mixed Methods Study.
Katherine Gruenberg, PharmD, Master's Project presentation: A Characterization of Advanced Pharmacy Practice Experience Readiness by Faculty, Preceptors, and Students.
Jillian Mongelluzzo, MD, Master's Project presentation: Standardized Letters of Evaluation: Evaluating the Assessment of Performance Based on Gender and Race/Ethnicity of Residency Applicants in Emergency Medicine
- Anna Cianciolo, PhD, Producing Meaningful Evidence of Educational Impact: An Analytical Framework and Case Study
- Arianne Teherani, PhD, How Far Have We Advanced the Evidence on Equity in Medical Education? What We Know and Where We Need to Go
- Lekshmi Santhosh, MD, MA, Master's Project: Distributed Cognition in the “Open” Intensive Care Unit: Barriers & Affordances of This Clinical Learning Environment
- Cees van der Vleuten, PhD, Moderator, UCSF Presidential Chair Programmatic Assessment Symposium: Implementing Programmatic Assessment at UCSF - What Have We Been Learning?
- Justin Sewell, MD, PhD, Meeting the Challenges of Procedural Skills Training with Cognitive Load Theory
- Ryan Brydges, PhD, Inside the Black Box – Refining How We Address Educational & Clinical Issues
- Ryan Brydges, PhD, Defensible Simulation-Based Assessment
- Gonul Dilaver, MSc, PhD, A Dutch Perspective on Diversity and Inclusion
- Cees van der Vleuten, PhD, 2018-2019 UC Presidential Chair, on Work-Based Assessment and Programmatic Assessment
- Anda Kuo, MD, 4th Annual UCSF Fresno Education Symposium Keynote Address: Educating Future Physicians to Address the Root Causes of Poor Health
- Cees van der Vleuten, PhD, 2018-2019 UC Presidential Chair, on Programmatic Assessment for Preparing Better Health Professionals
- Toni Gallo, Senior Staff Editor, Academic Medicine Fred Hafferty, PhD, The Mayo Clinic. Mapping the Scholarly Landscape in Health Professions Education
Mindy Ju, MD, Master's Thesis: Health Professionals' Perception of Leadership Based on Gender and Professional Background AND
Emily Abdoler, MD, Master's Thesis,Therapeutic Reasoning Underlying Antibiotic Choice
- Bowen, Floren, Sewell, Steinauer: Glimpses of UCSF Education Research
- Henk Schmidt: For Better or for Worse: Context Influences Diagnostic Decision Making
- Neil Osheroff: Integrating Foundational and Clinical Sciences in the Medical Curriculum
- Irby, O'Sullivan, Teherani, Boscardin, O'Brien: Tips and Tricks from Experienced Editors for Getting your Education Scholarship Published
- Catherine Lucey: Addressing Health Disparities: Can Equity Pedagogy Help?
- Marbin, Nguyen, Thomas: Design Thinking for Equity and Well-Being in Medical Education
- Bridget O'Brien: Learning about Role and Patient Centeredness in an Interprofessional Group
- Per Palmgren: Tango, Educational Environments and Student Evaluations: A Perspective from Sweden
- Dor Abrahamson: Applying Design Research Concepts from Mathematics Education to Teaching Procedural Skills in Medical Education
- Lorelei Lingard: Are we training for collective incompetence? Three common educational assumptions & their unintended impact on healthcare teamwork
- Rebecca Shunk: High Yield Interprofessional Learning in the Workplace: For whom, how and why it matters
- Timothy Harlan: Culinary Medicine in Medical Education
- Alan Jaap: Advancing the OSCE - The Edinburgh Experience
- Daphne Lo: Psychological Safety on an Interprofessional VA Ward Team (iPACT)
- Brian Gin: Supervisor trust shapes interns’ intrinsic motivation to support clinical learning
- Ian Scott: Curriculum Renewal at UBC: The good, the bad, and the ugly–lessons learned
- Olle ten Cate: Implementing Entrustable Professional Activities in Health Professions Education
- Olle ten Cate:
- Mark Quirk: Shifting the Medical Education Paradigm from Knowledge to Critical Thinking
- Dylan Alegria: Personal Learning with Technology
- Catherine Lucey: Strategic Confrontations: Managing Professionalism Lapses to Eliminate the Hidden Curriculum
- Joan Sargeant: Informed Self-Assessment: Implications for Medical Education
- Linda Headrick: How Can We Integrate Health Care Improvement into the Core of Physician Development?
- Olle ten Cate: Toward Assessing Graduates' Readiness for Clinical Practice: The UHTRUST Investigation