- Rachel Bonnema, Kate Lupton, Sarah Merriam, Aditi Puri, and Eloho Ufomata, Concrete Actions at the Institutional Level to Further Social Justice and Racial Equity
- H. Carrie Chen, John Young, Anthony Artino, Steven J. Durning, Pat O'Sullivan, Julia Shalen and Matthew Whitson, Behind the Scenes: Getting your ideas down on paper so that someone will want to read them.
- Connor, Dau, Teherani, UCSF Education Showcase 2021 Panel Discussion: Using Curriculum, Faculty Development and Scholarship to Address Racism and Oppression at UCSF. Moderated by April Edwell.
- Stella Ng, UCSF Education Showcase 2021 Keynote Address: Critically Reflective Practice for a Compassionate Healthcare System
- UCSF Education Showcase Pre-Graduation Peer Reviewed Oral Presentations
- Glenn Rosenbluth, Julia Adler-Milstein, Sara Murray and Benjamin Rosner, Med Ed Grand Rounds: Medical Educators and Medical Informaticists - Turning Silos into Sandboxes
- H. Carrie Chen, John Young, Anthony Artino, Steven J. Durning, Pat O'Sullivan, Julia Shalen and Matthew Whitson, Behind the Scenes--How to get scholarly work done when you have no time
- Rosny Daniel, 6th Annual UCSF Fresno Education Symposium Keynote Address: Antiracism in Medicine: Our Role in Creating Equity
- Lindsey Haddock and Nina Zhao, Master's Project presentations.
- 2020 Education Showcase Plenary Presentations Session 3
- Bridget O'Brien, Anna Cianciolo, Lauren Maggio, and Mary Beth DeVilbiss, Behind the Scenes--What happens to my paper? Pulling back the curtain on the peer review process
- H. Carrie Chen, John Young, Anthony Artino, Steven J. Durning, Pat O'Sullivan, Julia Shalen and Matthew Whitson, Behind the Scenes--How Education Scholarship Gets Made
- Marieke van der Schaaf, Teacher Expertise and Agency in Academic Careers with Dutch examples
- 2020 Education Showcase Plenary Presentations Session 2
- 2020 Education Showcase Plenary Presentations Session 1
- CLIC Telehealth Conference Webinar, Engaging LIC Students in Virtual Clinical Care: COVID 19 and Beyond
- Sam Brondfield,Katherine Gruenberg, and Jillian Mongelluzzo, Master's Project presentations.
- Anna Cianciolo, Producing Meaningful Evidence of Educational Impact: An Analytical Framework and Case Study
- Arianne Teherani, How Far Have We Advanced the Evidence on Equity in Medical Education? What We Know and Where We Need to Go
- Lekshmi Santhosh, Master's Project: Distributed Cognition in the “Open” Intensive Care Unit: Barriers & Affordances of This Clinical Learning Environment
- Cees van der Vleuten, Moderator, UCSF Presidential Chair Programmatic Assessment Symposium: Implementing Programmatic Assessment at UCSF - What Have We Been Learning?
- Justin Sewell, Meeting the Challenges of Procedural Skills Training with Cognitive Load Theory
- Ryan Brydges, Inside the Black Box – Refining How We Address Educational & Clinical Issues
- Ryan Brydges, Defensible Simulation-Based Assessment
- Gonul Dilaver, A Dutch Perspective on Diversity and Inclusion
- Cees van der Vleuten, 2018-2019 UC Presidential Chair, on Work-Based Assessment and Programmatic Assessment
- Anda Kuo, 4th Annual UCSF Fresno Education Symposium Keynote Address: Educating Future Physicians to Address the Root Causes of Poor Health
- Cees van der Vleuten, 2018-2019 UC Presidential Chair, on Programmatic Assessment for Preparing Better Health Professionals
- Toni Gallo, Senior Staff Editor, Academic Medicine Fred Hafferty, The Mayo Clinic. Mapping the Scholarly Landscape in Health Professions Education
Mindy Ju, Master's Thesis: Health Professionals' Perception of Leadership Based on Gender and Professional Background AND
Emily Abdoler, Master's Thesis,Therapeutic Reasoning Underlying Antibiotic Choice
- Bowen, Floren, Sewell, Steinauer: Glimpses of UCSF Education Research
- Henk Schmidt: For Better or for Worse: Context Influences Diagnostic Decision Making
- Neil Osheroff: Integrating Foundational and Clinical Sciences in the Medical Curriculum
- Irby, O'Sullivan, Teherani, Boscardin, O'Brien: Tips and Tricks from Experienced Editors for Getting your Education Scholarship Published
- Catherine Lucey: Addressing Health Disparities: Can Equity Pedagogy Help?
- Marbin, Nguyen, Thomas: Design Thinking for Equity and Well-Being in Medical Education
- Bridget O'Brien: Learning about Role and Patient Centeredness in an Interprofessional Group
- Per Palmgren: Tango, Educational Environments and Student Evaluations: A Perspective from Sweden
- Dor Abrahamson: Applying Design Research Concepts from Mathematics Education to Teaching Procedural Skills in Medical Education
- Lorelei Lingard: Are we training for collective incompetence? Three common educational assumptions & their unintended impact on healthcare teamwork
- Rebecca Shunk: High Yield Interprofessional Learning in the Workplace: For whom, how and why it matters
- Timothy Harlan: Culinary Medicine in Medical Education
- Alan Jaap: Advancing the OSCE - The Edinburgh Experience
- Daphne Lo: Psychological Safety on an Interprofessional VA Ward Team (iPACT)
- Brian Gin: Supervisor trust shapes interns’ intrinsic motivation to support clinical learning
- Ian Scott: Curriculum Renewal at UBC: The good, the bad, and the ugly–lessons learned
- Olle ten Cate: Implementing Entrustable Professional Activities in Health Professions Education
- Olle ten Cate:
- Mark Quirk: Shifting the Medical Education Paradigm from Knowledge to Critical Thinking
- Dylan Alegria: Personal Learning with Technology
- Catherine Lucey: Strategic Confrontations: Managing Professionalism Lapses to Eliminate the Hidden Curriculum
- Joan Sargeant: Informed Self-Assessment: Implications for Medical Education
- Linda Headrick: How Can We Integrate Health Care Improvement into the Core of Physician Development?
- Olle ten Cate: Toward Assessing Graduates' Readiness for Clinical Practice: The UHTRUST Investigation