- Created by Holly Nishimura, last modified by Victoria Ruddick on Feb 03, 2023
Link to this page: http://tiny.ucsf.edu/PeerFeedbackWorkshop
TOP Training Workshop Links
NOTE: These forms are for practice in the TOP Training workshop only.
TOP Observation Forms
Steps for TOP Observers:
1) Ask what aspects of their teaching they would like feedback on.
2) Use these forms to formulate your feedback during a TOP observation.
3) Share your feedback at a separate meeting.
4) Document the date and type of observation (no feedback.)
Want an adhoc observation? Select a form from the list at the right and provide it to your selected observer.
Need a TOP Training refresher? Review the online TOP module
1. Observation Forms (Word Docs)
2. Observation Forms (PDFs for printing)
3. Document your observation!
Next Steps after Training:
To be listed as a TOP Observer on the TOP Portal, complete these steps:
Document your Observation with this simple process
Contact Victoria if you have questions.
Need a TOP Training refresher before your next observation?
|Review the online module.|
Peer Assessment Faculty Developer Teamlet
Katherine Hyland, PhD
Gerald Hsu, MD
Lorriana Leard, MD
Maria Wamsley, MD
- No labels