Titles may vary. Click for workshop dashboards with learning materials and links to skills assessments.
- Setting the Stage for Interprofessional Teaching
- Engaging Learners Across the Health Professions
- Teachable Moments in Interprofessional Education
- From Conflict to Collaboration
- Leadership and Teamwork in Interprofessional Education (online)
- Small Group Teaching
- Clinical Teaching*
- Critical Reflection
- Curriculum Development
- Justify selection of approaches to interprofessional education based on core principles and competencies of interprofessional collaborative practice.
- Demonstrate skill in interprofessional teaching and facilitation in classroom and clinical settings.
- Apply principles of curriculum development to design effective interprofessional learning activities.
- Analyze roles and preparation of different healthcare professionals to design and teach IP learning experiences.
- Apply principles of negotiation and conflict management to improve interprofessional communication.
- Facilitate critical reflection about interprofessional collaboration with respect to individuals, teams and setting.
- Identify teachable moments based on knowledge of principles of core interprofessional practice.
- Design feedback for individual learners who present knowledge, skills, and attitudinal and behavioral challenges.
Register for Workshops
Click links to read more and register.
Or, search inusing category filters.
IP Teaching Links
- Progress-Tracking Worksheet
- Teach for UCSF Certificate Program
- Enroll in Teach for UCSF
- Ask a question
- Link to this page: http://tinyurl.com/T4UCSFIPE
Important Dates to Hold
- Coursera course: Collaboration and Communication in Healthcare: Interprofessional Practice
- Interprofessional Education at UCSF
- National Center for Interprofessional Practice and Education (at University of Minnesota)
- Interprofessional Education Collaborative
- American Interprofessional Health Collaborative webinar series
- Interprofessional Education Collaborative Core Competencies for Interprofessional Collaborative Practice
- Transformative Education for Health Professionals (WHO)
Certificate Teaching Team
Steward: Josette Rivera
- Louise Aronson
- Maureen Brodie
- Amber Fitzsimmons
- Elizabeth Gatewood
- Marieke Kruidering
- Angel Kuo
- Todd James
- Conan MacDougall
- Bridget O'Brien
- Josette Rivera
- Maria Wamsley
- Pinelopi Xenoudi