Titles may vary. Links lead to workshop dashboards with learning materials and links to skills assessments.
- From Conflict to Collaboration
- Demonstrate awareness of one’s own leadership knowledge, skills and habits; and find leadership mentoring opportunities.
- Identify and apply key change management strategies
- Analyze organizations through four frames (structural, human relations, political, symbolic) and apply those frames to leadership challenges.
- Guide productive and collaborative teams through teamwork skills and conflict management.
- Create a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Lead effective and efficient meetings.
- Manage projects productively.
Register for Workshops
Click links to read more and register. May not be visible on mobile. Or, search in calendar view using category filters.
Education Leadership Links
- Enroll in Teach for UCSF
- Ask a question
- Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Link to this page: http://tiny.ucsf.edu/T4UCSFLEAD
Individual Development Plan
- Participants complete reflective exercises for each workshop and share them with their self-selected leadership advisor.
- Participant and advisor meet a minimum of three times to discuss the Individual Development Plan and leadership skills.
- Participants are encouraged to observe their advisor in action as a leader.
- To receive the certificate, the participant must complete all workshops and assignments.
Certificate Teaching Team
Steward: Jyothi Marbin
- Bruce Blumberg
- Maureen Brodie
- Amber Fitzsimmons
- Lynn Flint
- Ellen Goldstein
- Anda Kuo
- Angel (Chen) Kuo
- Jyothi Marbin
- Sandrijn van Schaik
- Rebecca Shunk