Titles may vary. Links lead to workshop dashboards with learning materials and links to skills assessments.
- From Conflict to Collaboration ‡
† Starting fall 2019, this 4-hour workshop has been split into two shorter workshops, 1) Achieving Results by Empowering and Engaging Others, and 2) From Conflict to Collaboration.
‡ For participants who took the 4-hour version of Achieving Results by Empowering and Engaging Others on 2/5/18, From Conflict to Collaboration may be skipped.
- Demonstrate awareness of one’s own leadership knowledge, skills and habits; and find leadership mentoring opportunities.
- Identify and apply key change management strategies
- Analyze organizations through four frames (structural, human relations, political, symbolic) and apply those frames to leadership challenges.
- Guide productive and collaborative teams through teamwork skills and conflict management.
- Create a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Lead effective and efficient meetings.
- Manage projects productively.
Register for Workshops
Click links to read more and register. May not be visible on mobile. Or, search in calendar view using category filters.
We are currently scheduling workshops for summer and fall 2021. Please check this page for workshops as they are scheduled.
Education Leadership Links
- Enroll in Teach for UCSF
- Ask a question
- Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Link to this page: http://tiny.ucsf.edu/T4UCSFLEAD
Teach for UCSF Cohort Option NEW!
We are offering to group participants into self-managed cohorts based on Teach for UCSF certificate track and enrollment date. If you are interested, please read more and opt in at this link: http://tiny.ucsf.edu/T4UCSFcohort
Individual Development Plan
- Participants complete reflective exercises for each workshop and share them with their self-selected leadership advisor.
- Participant and advisor meet a minimum of three times to discuss the Individual Development Plan and leadership skills.
- Participants are encouraged to observe their advisor in action as a leader.
- To receive the certificate, the participant must complete all workshops and assignments.
Certificate Teaching Team
Steward: Lorriana Leard
- Bruce Blumberg
- Maureen Brodie
- Amber Fitzsimmons
- Lynn Flint
- Ellen Goldstein
- Lee Jones
- Anda Kuo
- Angel (Chen) Kuo
- Jyothi Marbin
- Kelley Meade
- Raquel Rodriguez
- Sandrijn van Schaik