For the Bobcat release, we continued plugging away on fronts of the project. Here are some of our key milestones in each of the three major project components:
|Project component||Key milestones|
|Management (Shared DAMS)|
- Added auxiliary file support, which will allow library staff to bundle different versions of files together in a single object for management purposes.
- Essentially completed migration of all initial collections identified. (We have a few remaining stragglers we will be tackling in January 2015.)
- Identified and developed a queue for additional collections in need of migration.
- Worked with campus partners to identify new "challenge" collections to build using the system.
- Developed a plan for upgrading Nuxeo to Version 6 in January 2015.
- Developed initial tools and methods for performing quality assurance on data coming in via harvest.
- Refined the fields for collections in the Collection Registry so information presented is more pertinent (currently in administrative interface; to be pushed public in early 2015).
- Identified additional collections for harvest (from DAMS participating campuses).
|Access (Public Interface / API)|
- Concluded all user experience design for the new Calisphere site, and received the majority of graphic design deliverables.
- Determined the production workflow for building the site.
- Created a wireframes inventory and initial component library (building blocks of the site).
- Created a voice and tone document to guide editorial aspects of the new site.
We welcome your feedback on this release. Please send any comments and questions to email@example.com.