Wed Dec 12, 2018, 1-2:30pm
1. Roll call (please mark your attendance with an X in the roll call spreadsheet)
2. Journal Negotiations:
- Elsevier: Open letter(s) to faculty/campus, open meetings? Any news/updates?
- Mary Ann Liebert Renewal: [any volunteers?, Cory if not: RL Dave Schmitt can’t make this time period]
- Other Journals Negotiations/Renewals?
3. New & Continuing Resources:
- INSPEC on EV
- Dimensions, InCites, SciVal, other metrics, or ORCID (Institutional Membership):
Do any campuses have/plan to develop outreach programs for these?
- Any additional topics/news?
4. JSC: options for One-Time Expenditure for FY18/19 (from JSC Minutes 11/20/18) [Cory]
These options listed, JSC might do a survey.
- Using it for OA efforts
- Addressing space issues and enhancing digital access to our collections:
- Digitizing microform or buying digital replacements to microform
- Transitioning monographs to digital
- Purchasing shared-print if any - prospective monographic acquisition
- Purchasing archive/backfile content if any - strategic one-time purchases
- Helping with FTE transition
- Pre-paying invoices
5. SCP Quarterly Cataloging Priorities Report to JSC: January-March 2019
- Any additional OA Database & Title Cataloging to suggest?
6. SILS: any update or news?
7. Campus Updates