|+1 408 638 0968 (US Toll)|
|Meeting ID:||236 485 718|
- UC Berkeley – Susan Koskinen
- UC Berkeley – Samantha Teplitzky
- UC Davis – Amy Studer
- UC Davis – Heather Hayashi (co-Chair)
- UC Irvine – Mitchell Brown
- UC Irvine – Shu Liu
- UC Los Angeles – Jennifer Chan
UC Los Angeles – Marty Brennan(regrets)
- UC Merced – Donald Barclay
- UC Merced – Jerrold Shiroma (co-Chair)
- UC Riverside – Swati Bhattacharyya
- UC Riverside – Brianna Marshall
- UC San Diego – Mary Linn Bergstrom
- UC San Diego - Allegra Swift
- UC San Francisco – Anneliese Taylor (regrets)
- UC Santa Cruz – Christy Hightower
- UC Santa Cruz – Christy Caldwell
- UC Santa Barbara – Sherri Barnes (sick)
- UC Santa Barbara – Eileen Joy
- UC Santa Barbara – Kyra Folk-Farber
- CDL – Katie Fortney
- CDL – Mat Willmott
- CDL – Alainna Wrigley
Notes taken by UCLA
Announcements / Administrivia
- FSCI2019 Registration is now open - please take a look at the FSCI 2019 curriculum.
- Electronic Lab Notebook conversation with Daureen Nesdill from U of Utah, sponsored by the Life & Health Sci CKG, is tomorrow, March 21 from 3-4pm. See previous email for zoom login. It will be recorded.
Deep-Dive topic this month:
Copyright / TEACH Act for faculty moving courses online, take-down notices, UC Presidential Policy (more to come at DLFx)
Updates from crossover groups
- UCB -
- UCD - Working with UCD Health campus HR and CDL to ensure accurate faculty affiliation profiles are being fed into UC Publication Management System. Investigating revision of TOME Amendment.
- UCI - Working with the Office of Research and UCI School of Medicine to demo ORCiD for a steering committee. Prepared messaging for Twitter and email messaging by departments.
- UCLA - FSCI registration is open. See above announcements for links to details. Launching two workshop series: one on OA Button and Unpaywall: http://workshops.idre.ucla.edu/organizer/library-scholarly-communication/, and a second series (in May) looking at publishing options, impact, and peer review practices. Link not yet available.
- UCM -
- UCR -
- UCSB - For those attening ACRL (April 10-13 in Cleveland), drop by Punctum's exhibit hall booth (754) to view our print on demand books and learn about the new Library Partnership Program, which we will be launch at the conference.
- UCSC -
- UCSD -
- UCSF -
- CDL -
- Follow up with Katie for deep dive re: TEACH Act, hoping for guidance on library message to faculty moving courses online
- Investigate future discussion on: looking at library's role in supporting publishing (i.e. for DH, other campus experiences with UC Press?)