Responsibilities of UCAC Officers
The UCAC CKG Chair is responsible for building the agenda for UCAC meetings, for arranging conference calls or securing a meeting place, for facilitating the meeting, and for advancing the mission of the UCAC.
The UCAC Chair is responsible for posting meeting minutes and reports to this website so that they are accessible to all interested UC Libraries staff.
The UCAC Chair is responsible for updating and maintaining this site to ensure roster is up to date and linked documentation is active.
The UCAC Chair is the liaison to all other UC groups such as the Direction and Oversight Committee (DOC), Records Management Committee (RMC) and other CKGs as well as any other groups outside of UC that might solicit input from the UCAC CKG. However the chair may choose to delegate this responsibility to another council member.
The UCAC CKG Chair has primary responsibility for forwarding any CKG reports, requests, or statements to other UC groups as needed.
The UCAC CKG Vice-Chair is responsible for recording the minutes of all CKG meetings and for revising them per instructions of the chair and other council members.
The Vice-Chair shall serve in the absence of the chair and will assume the chair when it becomes vacant due to normal rotation or resignation of the incumbent.
- 2018-2019 Matt Stahl, Santa Barbara
- 2017-2018 Polina Ilieva, San Francisco
- 2016-2017 Marlayna Christensen, San Diego
Chairs of the former iteration of this CKG, the UC Archivists Council are listed below:
- 2005-2007 - David Farrell, Berkeley
- 2004-2005 - Chuck Piotrowsky, Santa Cruz
- 2002-2004 - David Gartrell, Santa Barbara
- 2000-2002 - Charlotte Brown, Los Angeles
- 1998-2000 - Robin Chandler, San Francisco
- 1996-1998 - Brad Westbrook, San Diego