- Add to roster https://wiki.library.ucsf.edu/display/UCLCKG/Scholarly+Communications+CKG+Roster
- Add to roll call list https://wiki.library.ucsf.edu/display/UCLCKG/Scholarly+Publishing+CKG+Roll+Call
- Make sure updated roll call list is added to the next agenda - they are often simply copied from the previous agenda
- Add to wiki permissions - email WikiAdministration@ucsf.edu
Add to listserv:
- The list owner’s web interface is available at http://listserv.ucop.edu/cgi-bin/wa.exe.
- The first time you use this URL, you’ll see a Login Required screen, below.
- Click the get a new LISTSERV password link (highlighted).
- On the subsequent screen, enter your email address and your chosen password twice.
- Click Register Password.
- Check your emailbox for the listserv confirmation message.
- Click the URL provided in the message. You should see an on-screen message that your password has been registered.
- Return to the URL in step 1, enter your email address and password and click Log In.
- Use your web browser’s ‘Remember Password’ feature to save your password.
Once logged in, you’ll find basic navigation in the menu bar near the top of the screen. On the left side of the menu bar, you’ll find the List Management pulldown menu; this is where most of the action happens. The menu includes: List Dashboard, List Configuration, List Reports, Customization, Subscriber Management, and LISTSERV Command. Select Subscriber Management when you want to add or remove list subscribers.
On the right side of the menu bar, you’ll find the Help icon. The Help is contextual for the screen you are on.
If you need additional assistance, the listserv documentation is available at http://www.lsoft.com/resources/manuals.asp. UCOP is currently using LISTSERV 16.0.
You can also send email or call me (email@example.com, 510.987.0550) if you have questions.