- @Jane Faulkner
- Nina Mamikunian
- Carla Arbagey
- @Roberto Delgadillo
- @Jerrold Shiroma
- Put Names to our faces
- Shared Cataloging System (SILS)
- How our collection development practices differ from each other, and how these differences might impact our contributions as members of this and other CKGs.
|25 Min.||Introduction||All of Us|
|10 Min.||SILS||All of Us|
|15 Min.||How we work||All of Us|
- The nature of our works was different depending on our institutions and our organizational system. A lot of reorganization happening at the moment.
- Questions about "Shared Print Program."
- Hybridization of Humanities disciplines.
- CKG can be more than about collection development. Environmental scan to see how our work as a librarian is evolving and how we can collaborate and learn from each other better.
- Each campuses' strength in literature collection. For example: Davies has strength in Gaming collection and Disability Studies collection.
- How this CKG can be more than about collection development. Richard Cho