When: Wednesday, November 15, 2017, 1:00 pm (1 hr),
Join from a PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android device:
Meeting ID: 167 641 972
US: +1 646 558 8656
or +1 669 900 6833
or +1 877 369 0926 (Toll Free)
or +1 877 853 5247 (Toll Free)
| 10 min||Roll call/Campus Updates|| everyone|
- completed Faculty Papers Collection Development policy
- met with campus administrators about possibly implementing a Records Management "Roadshow" similar to that at Davis.
- interviewed 3 candidates for University Archivist; hope to announce new hire by end of year
|5 min|| UA mission/collection development policy|
Hold off until in-person meeting in January
- UCAC members – upload your collection development policies and mission statements (draft or official)
| 10 min|| Joint meeting with Records Manager planning|
- Next meeting: Monday January 22 10-4 in Oakland (UCOP). Kevin will provide location details.
- Records Managers will be focusing on library records on the retention schedule and their strategic plan.
- Kevin will suggest structuring the meeting as we did earlier this year
- Polina will set up wiki to develop agenda and topics for discussion with Records Managers. Kevin noted that items such as web archiving or faculty data may be of interest to the Records Managers.
|10 min||UC 150 anniversary|
- Sheri sent e-mail to share timeline being developed by UCOP and asking for additional submissions from individual campuses
- Marlayna has developed a list to submit but wanted to make sure HOSC wasn't taking this on
- Teresa shared Sheri's e-mail with the UCAC list
- we can continue to work individually to provide content related to our own campuses
- Marlayna asked about retention of PPM
- Matt asked if campuses are collecting audio recordings from campus radio stations
- January 22, 2018@10am-4pm in Oakland
- Discussion topics: