Child pages
  • 2017-11-15 Meeting notes
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Call-in Instructions

When: Wednesday, November 15, 2017, 1:00 pm (1 hr),

Zoom meeting:

Join from a PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android device:

https://ucsf.zoom.us/j/167641972

Meeting ID: 167 641 972

Telephone:

US: +1 646 558 8656

or +1 669 900 6833

or +1 877 369 0926 (Toll Free)

or +1 877 853 5247  (Toll Free)


Attendees

Discussion items

TimeItemWhoNotes
 10 minRoll call/Campus Updates everyone

Davis

  • no updates

Merced

  • no updates

San Diego

  • no updates

San Francisco

  • no updates

Santa Cruz

  • no updates

Santa Barbara

  • completed Faculty Papers Collection Development policy
  • met with campus administrators about possibly implementing a Records Management "Roadshow" similar to that at Davis.

Irvine

  • interviewed 3 candidates for University Archivist; hope to announce new hire by end of year


5 min UA mission/collection development policy

Hold off until in-person meeting in January

  • UCAC members – upload your collection development policies and mission statements (draft or official)
 10 min Joint meeting with Records Manager planning


  • Next meeting: Monday January 22 10-4 in Oakland (UCOP). Kevin will provide location details.
  • Records Managers will be focusing on library records on the retention schedule and their strategic plan.
  • Kevin will suggest structuring the meeting as we did earlier this year
  • Polina will set up wiki to develop agenda and topics for discussion with Records Managers. Kevin noted that items such as web archiving or faculty data may be of interest to the Records Managers.


10 minUC 150 anniversary
  • Sheri sent e-mail to share timeline being developed by UCOP and asking for additional submissions from individual campuses
  • Marlayna has developed a list to submit but wanted to make sure HOSC wasn't taking this on
  • Teresa shared Sheri's e-mail with the UCAC list
  • we can continue to work individually to provide content related to our own campuses

Additional questions/comments
  • Marlayna asked about retention of PPM
  • Matt asked if campuses are collecting audio recordings from campus radio stations

Adjourn
1:35

Next meeting

  • January 22, 2018@10am-4pm in Oakland
  • Minutes:  
  • Discussion topics: