Wiki@UCSF is a web-based service for collaboration and knowledge management. The wiki is a website edited by its users, with features for collaborative authoring, document sharing, and task management. It is hosted by UCSF IT and runs on Confluence software.
Know your role; control access to your space
(Give us feedback on what tips are most helpful!)
Submit the space request form. (Login required)
*For help: visit Understanding the Request a New Wiki Space Form.
Can't find what you are looking for? Send us an email! (Note that we do not entertain requests or solicitations from non-UC entities or non-UC email addresses).
Wiki Help Topics
- 2022-07-27: Wiki Upgrade to Long Term Release Confluence 7.13.7
- 2021-05-05: Upgrade to Confluence 7.4.8, a bug-fix release.
- 2020-09-30: Wiki Upgrade to Long Term Release Confluence 7.4
- 2020-06-26: Upgrade to Confluence 6.13.12, a bug-fix release.
- 2019-11-01: OS Patch to Wiki Server
- 2019-09-11: Upgrade to Confluence 6.13.8, a bug-fix release.