(Click pictures to enlarge them)
1. Go into your space, click the Space Tools button at the bottom of the left sidebar, and select Manage Users/Groups
2. Enter a name for the group in the Add Group box and click the Submit button. You can also add users to the group at this point by entering them into the With Users box, but only if you know their MyAccess-based username (NNNNNN@ucsf.edu).
3. Once the group has been created, you can click the group name to view its membership or add/remove users
When you create a group it is given View permissions only. See View/Change Permissions to change permissions for the group.
- If you want to add users while creating the group, you can enter them by username (NNNNNN@ucsf.edu)
- If you want to add users after creating the group, see View/Add/Remove Users in a Group
- Any existing groups will appear in a list above the entry fields