Wiki@UCSF is a web-based service for collaboration and knowledge management. The wiki is a website edited by its users, with features for collaborative authoring, document sharing, and task management. It is hosted by UCSF IT and runs on Confluence software.
(Give us feedback on what tips are most helpful!)
Terms and Conditions
Request a New Wiki Space
*For help: visit Understanding the Request a New Wiki Space Form.
Wiki@UCSF News NEW!
|Contact Wiki Administrators|
Can't find what you are looking for? Send us an email!
- 2021-05-05: Upgrade to Confluence 7.4.8, a bug-fix release.
- 2020-09-30: Wiki Upgrade to Long Term Release Confluence 7.4
- 2020-06-26: Upgrade to Confluence 6.13.12, a bug-fix release.
- 2019-11-01: OS Patch to Wiki Server
- 2019-09-11: Upgrade to Confluence 6.13.8, a bug-fix release.
Wiki Help Topics