Wiki@UCSF is a web-based service for collaboration and knowledge management. The wiki is a website edited by its users, with features for collaborative authoring, document sharing, and task management. It is hosted by UCSF IT and runs on Confluence software.
Wiki Help Topics
- 2022-07-27: Wiki Upgrade to Long Term Release Confluence 7.13.7
- 2021-05-05: Upgrade to Confluence 7.4.8, a bug-fix release.
- 2020-09-30: Wiki Upgrade to Long Term Release Confluence 7.4
- 2020-06-26: Upgrade to Confluence 6.13.12, a bug-fix release.
- 2019-11-01: OS Patch to Wiki Server
- 2019-09-11: Upgrade to Confluence 6.13.8, a bug-fix release.