Used to Off-board from Hydra and ZSFG Clinical Systems
Please click here to download the latest version of the ZSFG Hydra off-boarding Excel template.
Use this form to indicate employees/affiliates that are separating from ZSFG/DPH AND remain employed by UCSF.
This will disable the account in the Hydra database, ZSFG ID Badge access and the DPH Active Directory.
- Download the UCSF Hydra off-boarding template file by clicking here.
- Open the downloaded file.
- If a SECURITY WARNING that Macros have been disabled appears after opening the file, click on Enable Content.
- Under the Role field, select appropriate role from the drop-down list.
- Once a selection has been made, required fields will be highlighted. Fill in the required fields.
- Select department from the drop-down list.
- Enter the Effective Date in mm/dd/yyyy format. Please note: the date must be a current date or a future date - (an earlier date will not be accepted)
- Click the Export to CSV button on the upper right corner of the spreadsheet. Excel prompts to save the document as a CSV file with the suggested filename based on the department you selected and the current date and time. DO NOT MODIFY the suggested file name. Click the Save button preferably saving the file on the desktop or an easily accessible temporary location on your computer.
- Email the saved CSV file to email@example.com.
- Close the Excel template file without saving changes. Please always download the latest version of the Excel off-boarding template file from this site.