Wiki@UCSF is now internet accessible (no UCSF network/VPN required). Login is still limited to UCSF only.
Requesting Access To DPH Applications
- UCSF Account Request Form (ARF) for faculty, staff and affiliates (UCSF MyAccess login required).
- UCSF Hydra Onboarding Template for trainees, students, residents and fellows.
- DPH Epic Onboarding Template for all UCSF faculty, staff, affiliates, trainees, students, residents and fellows.
Internal Sites (only for computers at ZSFG or on the SF DPH network)
- DPH Intranet Website
- DPH Internal SharePoint site (DPH Active Directory login required)
- DPH Epic Training SharePoint site (DPH Active Directory login required)
- DPH Epic Communications site (DPH Active Directory login required)
- Enroll in the DPH AD Password Reset Tool
- Reset your DPH AD Password (if you previously enrolled in the DPH Password Reset Tool)
- DPH DUO Enrollment Steps
- Using DPH mydesktop.sfdph.org for DPH Remote Access
- DPH MyDesktop F5/VDI Login Site
- Requesting Remote Access to the DPH MyDesktop site (Only faculty and staff need to request access via the UCSF ARF, trainees contact your coordinator if you can not login)
- DPH F5/Connect to Remote Desktop (for those setup with remote access to their computer at ZSFG)
- Remote Desktop to your work computer using a Personal PC via the UCSF WebVPN
- Remote Work Resources (tips from UCSF IT)
- Requesting Access to DPH Epic
- CareLink Quick Start Guide (UCSF MyAccess login required)
- CareLink Two-Factor Authentication Setup (UCSF MyAccess login required)
- CareLink SFDPH Login Site
- Haiku & Canto Mobile Application Process
VDI (Virtual Desktop Interface)
- Instructions for accessing the UCSF/SFGH02 shared drive through the DPH VDI (Virtual Desktop Interface).
- DPH VDI/Tap and Go Help Guide (download PDF file)
- Updating VMware Horizon on a Mac to Use Windows 10 VDI Environment