The purpose of this wiki is to provide an open, shared space where UC faculty, librarians, and other stakeholders can engage directly with the Open Access Policy Implementation (OAPI) team and track progress as we build tools and services to support participation in the UC Open Access policy.
For general information about the policy and how to comply with its terms (including requesting a waiver or embargo), please visit the Office of Scholarly Communication website.
UC Publication Management System
- Learn more about the automated publication harvesting system
- Access now available for senate faculty at UC Irvine, UCLA & UCSF
- Automated email alerts activated for UCLA senate faculty
Other Project Components
- Streamlined manual deposit (active for all other UC campuses)
- Office of Scholarly Communication Site Launch
UC OA Policy webinar: Publication Harvester goes live! October 08, 2014
UC OA Policy publication harvesting system progress July 01, 2014
In-Person OAPI Project Partners Meeting May 01, 2014