UX Team members
- Michele Mizejewski — User Experience Designer
- Anna VanderJagt — Service Designer
- Rich Trott — Manager, Director of Technology Strategy and Services
Slack for day-to-day communication
- Slack for video calls
- Zoom or Slack for video meetings
- Outlook Calendar for scheduling meetings
- Email us at LibraryUX@ucsf.edu
- Zendesk for internal support
- Documentation locations
- GitHub wiki for team and code documentation
- UCSF Box for drafts, assets, archived materials, collaborative notes
- UCSF Wiki for collaborative and public documentation
- Library Staff blog Off the Shelf for sharing information and updates
UX Team documentation
UX Changelog (share link periodically in Slack #ux-service)
- We support a consistent, positive user experience while maintaining library branding and voice.
- We guide and maintain services, interfaces, and spaces with a focus on a positive experience at all touchpoints.
- We assess usage and user feedback on an ongoing basis and make iterative changes to keep pace with user needs and expectations.
We gather requirements and facilitate adoption of tools that enable Library staff to better support our users.
UX Team Priorities
Projects overview (Trello board)
Ongoing core work overview (Trello board)
Latest internal updates
user experience – Off the Shelf
UCSF Library Staff Updates
|Unlock! Structure and Accessibility|
|2020 Website Usability Testing|
|Library Website Accessibility|
|External Link Behavior Change|
|Group Study Room User Research 2019|
User Experience Team
A small team demands some overlap and a lot of collaboration.