This page provides instructions for applicants.
If you encounter any issues, please contact the program administrator of the program to which you are interested in applying.
Creating an Account
- Click on Create New Application
2. Fill in your information
3. Click Create Account
An email will be sent to you to confirm your account has been created. To start an application you will need to return to the login page and login as a Returning Applicant.
Please give the email time to arrive. Depending on your email provider, account verification emails can take up to an hour to arrive.
Log in / Starting an Application.
To log in you must have created an account. If you do not have an account created, see the above section: Creating an Account.
- Click on Returning Applicant.
2. Fill in your Login Name and Password.
3. Click Log in.
* Note: if you forgot your password you can click on the Forgot Password tab.
Once you have logged in, you will see a list of the UCSF Programs currently accepting applications on the Home tab. Select the program, term and year you want to apply for and click Apply next to the corresponding row.
If you do not see the program you want to apply for refer to the UCSF Program's home page to see when they are accepting applications. A list of UCSF Graduate Division Programs (and links to their home pages), can be viewed by going to Graduate Division Programs page.
Selecting an Interview Date
Log in to the Application site. Then...
- Select the program you were invited to interview. (e.g.Chemistry and Chemical Biology)
- Select "Interview" tab on the secondary toolbar.
- Use calendar to scroll to the interview dates being offered.
- Select the date you would like to schedule your Interview for.
- Enter any Disability/Accommodations and/or Food Restrictions.
- Click "Confirm."
- You should see a confirmation message after selecting "Confirm.
*Note: Additional information may be provided for you on the Information tab
Accepting your Admission Offer
If you have been offered admission to one of our programs, accepting your offer is easy!
- Click on your application name
- Select "Admission Decision" in the top navigation menu
- Select "I accept the offer of admission"
- Click Submit.