Dr. Lily Hitchner, M.D.
Objectives Station 1 - Airway Assessment
- List the LEMON Law.
- Practice airway assessment on classmates.
- Recognize a difficult airway
Objectives Station 2 - Bagging and Airway Adjuncts
- List the equipment needed for BLS airway management.
- Master one and two person bagging techniques
- Practice using airway adjuncts
Objectives Station 3 - Intubation
- List the equipment needed for intubation.
- Describe the differences between Mac and Miller blades.
- Practice mechanics of intubation.
- List the tools available to confirm proper ETT placement.